Golf Tuition is available at Blunsdon House Hotel & Golf Course
Blunsdon House Hotel originated soon after the Bath and West Agricultural Show was held at Swindon in late 1957, when farmers Peter & Zan Clifford took in bed & breakfast customers to help out a friend. The guest house became a licensed country club in 1960, and then a fully licensed hotel in 1962. We have climbed through hotel ratings of listed, approved, one, two and three star, to become the first four star hotel in the county of Wiltshire. The Clifford family still own the hotel, Peter, Zan, son John, daughter in law Carrie are the directors and third generation Ben, Christopher & Grace all contribute to the business.
Blunsdon House Hotel & Golf Course